Kristine Ponten, M.Ed., BCBA:
- Licensed and certified BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) in Washington State.
- License #: BA60802424
- BACB Certification #: 1-15-20872
- Masters in Special Education: Applied Behavior Analysis at the University of Washington.
- Trained and Experienced in Precision Teaching
- Member of the Standard Celeration Society
- Experienced in working with children with a variety of needs and diagnoses (including but not limited to: Autism, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia and ADHD) in school, community, University, home, and clinic settings.)
- Featured in 425 Business Magazine's "30 under 30" 2018
- Presenter at the Partners in Education (PIE) Conference 2015 in Nashville, TN.
- Enjoyer of libraries, adventures, and learning.